Brighten up your locker using the Tools for School Magnetic Locket Light. Use the magnetic docking system to stick this to the inside wall of a locker or on the side of metal filling cabinet or other metallic surface. For wood or plastic surface, use the included adhesive tape. Also works as a closet light, gun-safe light, cabinet light and more. Turns on automatically when the light sensor detects motion and turns off shortly after motion has passed. Sensitivity range extends up to 16ft and within a 100-degree angle. Daylight sensor extends battery life. Also works as an under cabinet light, closet light or motion sensor night light. Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Light automatically turns on when the locker or cabinet door is opened.
- Includes a magnetic backing strip to stick to metallic surfaces and a 3M adhesive tape for wood or plastic surfaces.
- Daylight sensor extends battery life.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Tools for School covers its products with a one year warranty. This warrants against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.